See our openings below for a position of interest. You can select based on location or specific programs within the Community Action Agency. We look forward to hearing from you!
Program Specialist II
We are currently hiring for the position of Program Specialist II within our Energy & Environmental Services (EES) program; a unit of the Agency that provides utility payment assistance and weatherization/home energy saving services to low-income residents in Butte County. **The full job description for this position is provided with the Agency’s online application.** The starting hourly wage for this position is $16.49 (SR 58); wages are negotiable within the assigned salary range based on experience and qualifications; Salary Range (SR) 58 is $16.49 to $21.14 per hour. This position offers an employee benefit package that includes the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance – The Agency currently pays 70% of the employee premiums and 15% of eligible dependent premiums.
- Life Insurance – The Agency currently pays for a $25,000 life insurance policy for the employee. Spouse and children coverage is available for a minimal fee.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan – Employees are eligible to make elective deferral contributions anytime on or after the date of hire. After completing one-year of service (1040+ hours), employees are eligible for 3% Agency contributions and matching contributions up to 3.25%.
- Optional Benefits – Accident, Critical Illness and Short-term Disability Coverage; Employee Assistance Program
- Other Annual Benefits – accrued Sick Leave, accrued Vacation, Personal Holiday Leave and 10 paid Agency observed holidays.